Fluid for automatic transmissions with slip lockup clutch.
Synthetic based lubricant, specially engineered for any modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronic controlled) with or without slip lockup clutch.
Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where Dexron (except Dexron VI) or Mercon fluids are required.
Specifications- GM Dexron III G / III H/ II d / II E, Allision C4, Ford Mercon & Mercon V, Daimler Chrysler ATF + 3, ATF +4, MB 236.9, JASO 1A, Hyundai / Kia Diamond ATF SPIII & PSF 3 Voith G607, ZF TE-ML 03D / 04D / 14A
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclic gear friction.
- Anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Improves automatic gearbox reaction at cold temperatures.
- Longer life-time, better shear-stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
Can be mixed with similar lubricants
- Density at 20 degrees C ASTM1298 0.846
- Viscosity at 100 degrees C (212 degrees F ASTM D445 8.5 mm 2/s
- Viscosity at 40 degrees C (104 degrees F) ASTM D445 37.5 mm 2/S
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 214
- Flash Point ASTM D92 208degrees C/406 degrees F